Friday 8 November 2013

Lots of lovely things

Hi all, wow it's been a loooong time again hasn't it? I have an app for my iPad now so I hope these blog posts will be easier and quicker and more frequent.......I just have to figure out how to use it properly! 

Anyway if you guys are interested here is what I've been up to.

I now have a website, it's www.beccibunnymakes.co.uk most of the things are on there, events, products etc.

I also have a facebook page it's www.facebook.com/Beccibunnymakes

And a twitter. Becbecbunbun.

And an Instagram it's beccibunnymakes. I love instagram at the moment. My news feed is just full of very talented bag makers, bow makers, jewellary makers and artists. I love how easy it is to edit your crappy photos to make them look good. 

 
I mean look at this photo. I took it on my dining room table at 9pm! Awesome sauce! 
This is just one of the amazing embroidery designs from urban threads. I stitched it out on my (fairly new) embroidery machine, her name is big bad Bertha. She is a beast of a machine and I am utterly in love with her. I know a lot of people think embroidery machines is sort of cheering but I don't care. You still need a bit of creativity about you to make it work and to come up with ideas such as glue gunning pom-poms to your work.


You can also do things like this to dresses.


And this to skirts. Yes it's fair to say I 💚💜❤️💙💛 Bertha. I will share tons of things from her with you soon.

Right I'm off to write a tutorial and hopefully share it with y'all soon.

Bunny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and appreciated. i love a good natter.x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.