Monday 11 November 2013

Lollipop Christmas decoration tutorial.


Morning bunnies, hope you are all ok, I've done a quick tutorial for you. These lollipop decorations look super cute on a Christmas tree or hung in a window. You can make them from fabric scraps so they are a brilliant stash buster and they are super easy to make.


This is my first tutorial for this blog so if it's rubbish let me know. Also I do have it saved as a PDF so if you would like a copy I can email you one. I can't figure out how to post a PDF from my iPad so the screen shot shoud do for now until I can figure out how to work it properly. I hope you have fun making these as much as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and appreciated. i love a good natter.x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.