Friday 19 October 2012

craft fairs and treasuries

Hello there, how are you all? im ok, ive been a busy bunny on etsy this week and ive made some fab treasuries
 
 
and here are the links to my treasuries:- 
 
my moustache treasury:-
 
my Haloween treasury:-
 
and my bag treasury:-
 
i am a bit obsessed with them at the mo, i think they are a brilliant way to showcase yours and other talented makers items.
 
in other news, i recently did this fair, it is run by two fab ladies called Ellen and Dawn they work really hard and it always pays off i just love doing their fairs
 
   


 
                                
and this is me manning my stall



 

and these are my next two events, im soooooo looking forward to them if you are in the midlands please pop over
 
right im off to bed i hope you are all well
x Becci x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and appreciated. i love a good natter.x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.