Friday 31 August 2012

Buttercup bags and a little givaway

Well this week has been amazing, I've had loads of really interesting orders. I love sewing for others as i am running out of room in my house for all my fabric creations. I have gone buttercup bag mad, if you haven't heard of this lovely bag (where have you been? hiding under a rock?) you can download a free small version here or if you want you can buy the larger version and make to sell. I have made myself 4 of these babies so far and i love love love them, i don't get much chance to use a handbag as Frankie is only 1 and still requires what feels like a suitcase full of things every time we leave the house, but when i do use one i use it in style. here are my bags.......
 
 



 
I cant get enough of those bag charms, they really make the bag stand out. sooooooo who wants to win a bag charm? you can have whatever you like, a moustache, a tea cup with your initial on, a shabby chic yo yo brooch, a super cool embroidered pic of Elvis, a nautical themed yo yo brooch, something spooky for Halloween? you tell me what you want..... these are the rules, you must go to my facebook page here and comment on the highlighted status. just tell me what you have been doing, what items you like, what you wish i would make, or just say  hi. whatever you want. and if you are feeling the bunny love share a pikkie or two on your page and i will enter you again in to the draw. i will run this until next Friday, happy commenting
 
All i want is for as many people s possible to see my work and hopefully like it
 
who will help me? join the handmade revolution!
 
Thank you all ( can you tell I've had my first sip of wine in 3 months?)
 
Becci x

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and appreciated. i love a good natter.x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.