Sunday 26 August 2012

Everybody..say hello to Randy

I have brought myself a new sewing machine, i needed it as my SE400 is set up for embroidering and its a pain in the ass to convert it back to sewing, also i can just hoop up my fabric, choose a design and push the go button and my little SE400 ( her name is Babbette, Babs for short) will quite happily sew away whilst i get on with other things so really Randy has doubled my productivity ( in theory).

Here he is.......

isn't he handsome?!?!?. i totally love him, i can tell he will be a total workhorse, he is sturdy and well built with lots of fab functions like a top loading bobbin and automatic needle threader. I got him from sewing machines direct and the service was amazing, he came the next day and i got loads of brilliant freebies, i don't think i will ever have to buy thread again and the fluorescent yellow is eye bleeding brilliant.

in other news i am definitely signing up for a dressmaking course, it starts in September and i cant wait, i will be wearing snazzy unique well fitting dresses in no time (i hope)

i know I've been a bad blogger but i will try my best to post more often i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and appreciated. i love a good natter.x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.