Sunday 2 September 2012

website bliss

Yes I'm a clever clogs...well not really its only a free and basic site but i finally built my own website. and anyone that knows me also knows that this is nothing short of a miracle as I'm really rubbish with computers.
 
Its
 
It doesn't do much, it basically directs you to my facebook page but it is a start.
it would be great if you could pop buy and test it out for me, let me know how you get on and i can change it accordingly. Any ideas are gratefully received as i am still very new to all of this.
 
ive been embroidering tea and cake banners this week:-
 
 
This is my first one proudly hanging in my kitchen. They are easy to do and use up your scraps so well worth doing.
 
I've also been making bibs for my next craft fair which is in 2 weeks, I've been rushed off my feet with orders so i haven't got much stock but it will be fun....it always is.
 



 
 
I Love the last one, its very autumnal here, who loves Halloween? .....i do! i cant wait, im gonna decorate with banners and spiders webs and all kinds of spooky things.
 
 
I hope you are all well.
Becci x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and appreciated. i love a good natter.x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.