Thursday 29 July 2010

second blog of the year

my crochet blanket
all yummy and crocheted


this is before i sewed it all together, still just a number of squares



ok so here is my second blog, im getting real far with my crochet blanket, it is all sewn together and the ends are all sewn in, i have my fabric but im now stuck on to how to sew it on to the actual blanket here are some pikkies (see above)
i will post more pikkies when ive finished it but to be honnest the thought of sewing fabric on to this is scaring me, i have no idea how to do it, i think im going to tack on the blanket to the fabric then use some binding to tidy it up. im gonna do it all by hand as i dont want to mess it up and i
like to sew fast on my machine.
my next project is very exiting, its my old dolls house, my grandad made it for me and its been in my moms loft for years and years, it is now in my house, im going to strip it right down and re decorate it, im really looking forward to it, ive got some design mags and im gonna make mood boards and everything wooop house i will never have here i come :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and appreciated. i love a good natter.x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.